[bluetooth-dev] from psg tech student

hello sir
          i am doing my final year project in
implementing the bluetooth protocol stack , i have
seen your  website and i have got the implementation
code but currently we donot have any hardware , we
need your guidance in implementing the bluetooth stack
without hardware ,you have told that by connecting two
LINUX systems using a null modem cable the stack can
be implemented ,whether , all layers be tested using
this procedure ?. is there any simulator for
implementing this bluetooth stack?
regards
manoj