[bluetooth-dev] USB problems

Hi,

We have managed to setup a connection and send data using the COM-port, but
would prefer to use  USB. Is there anyone who could tell us how to run the
stack using USB? We are using Axis stack from January this year running the
btd-application on Linux 2.2-17 (Mandrake 7.2). In particular we would like
to know if we need to make any changes in the stack code, if we need to
insert any modules into the kernal (e.g. USB-modules) and if we need to
create any ttys. If we need special USB modules, where can they be found?

Thanks in advance,
Johan