[bluetooth-dev] doubt!

hello!
     I am from PSG College of Technology.I am a final
year student. I'm a member of the team doing project
on the topic of bluetooth.What i want to know is that
whether there are any simulators available for
simulating the software.The software is C code in
linux platform.We want to test it by some means.I hope
u'll be able to help us in this regard.Do mail
me.Please contact me at srjana@xxxxxxx.com
                       regards,srjana.