Re: [bluetooth-dev] doubt!

You could try bluehoc home page, IBM guys have a n/w simulator for including
BT devices.....

Thus Said srjana paul On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 08:16:33PM -0800 :
*->hello!
*->     I am from PSG College of Technology.I am a final
*->year student. I'm a member of the team doing project
*->on the topic of bluetooth.What i want to know is that
*->whether there are any simulators available for
*->simulating the software.The software is C code in
*->linux platform.We want to test it by some means.I hope
*->u'll be able to help us in this regard.Do mail
*->me.Please contact me at srjana@xxxxxxx.com
*->                       regards,srjana.
*->
*->__________________________________________________
*->Do You Yahoo!?
*->Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
*->http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
*->-
*->To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
*->the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxx.com

    Daniel D. Ezekiel
    E-Mail  : danny@xxxxxxx.com
    Fone    : 91-80-5281461  Extn: 3322