[bluetooth-dev] Axis stack portability (2)

Hi Matthias,

> It is an endian problem. Beside other things, the stack source uses bit
> fields in many situations which are interpreted differently on x86 (LE)
> and PPC (BE).
> There is patch for an older stack version available that fixes the
> endian problems (ARM patch) mostly. I think that it is only a question
> of a few days until this patch is applied to the cvs.
>
> Please read some older articles about this problem (e.g. in the archiv).

Thanks for the suggestions.

I used the patch and now the situation is a bit better: only the first 2
bytes
are swapped. This is the case in the 4 following situation:

1. Start
  0c 03 00 (correct is 03 0c 00)
2. inqscan
  0c 1a 01 03 (correct is 1a 0c 01 03)
3. readbd
  10 09 00 (correct is 09 10 00)
4. con 11:22:33:44:55:66 0
  04 05 0d 66 55 44 33 22 11 18 cc 00 00 00 00 00
  (correct is 05 04 0d 66 55 44 33 22 11 18 cc 00 00 00 00 00)

Any idea on how to cleanly correct this last problem is welcome.

Best regards,

Bernard