[bluetooth-dev] The 01/08 Axis Bluetooth Driver Version

I have downloaded the  01/08 Axis Bluetooth Driver Version in order to
develop my own Bluetooth application.
My problem is : I can't figure out what is already done in the BT stack and
what is to be done !

Are all the HCI commands implemented ?
Are the RFCOMM and L2CAP protocols from the BT specification fully described ?
Which profile is supported thanks to the Axis stack?

If I install the  01/08 Axis Bluetooth Driver Version on a BT Baseband
module or Dev kit (ex: Casira) what would it be able to do ?
What would I need to develop for a LAN access application ?

It seems to be a lot of questions... I'm waiting for a lot of answers !

Thanks

Christophe