[bluetooth-dev] Java API

Hi there,

Has anybody come across any Bluetooth API for Java? 2
websites (www.zucotto.com, www.rococosoft.com) have it
or claimed to have it, but the Zucotto one is pretty
expansive at US$3995, and Rococo Software is "coming
soon"... without any pricing information.

I'm an Honours year Network Computing student trying
to do a research project in Bluetooth. My background
has been more computing than engineering, and more
software than hardware... anybody has any good advice
on the specific area I should focus in? :)

Thanks, tata.

=====
:-)
Ah Haw, Inc.