[bluetooth-dev] btduser: hci receive error with 115200 !

Hi,

I noticed the following problem with the current cvs version of the bt
stack in usermode:

When I use btduser with 57600 baud I do not get any problems !!!
Everything up to ppp works very fine ... for hours with high (!)
traffic.

But when I call btduser like this (with 115200 baud):

 ./btduser --server -R -s 115200 -u /dev/ttyS0 -d 192.168.6.2 -D
192.168.6.3 -m -e 0

I got problems while receiving data from my Ericsson module (P9A
firmware).

Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Please reset HW board within 5 seconds <- Is done by hand !
Running as server
Running stack in user mode
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 115200 baud
fd_setup speed=57600, flow=1		<- I put this output in fd_setup !!!
Init stack
Initiating read thread
BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data, Bad UART baud rate or trashed data on
the uart
BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data, Try reducing uart speed or change IRQ
setting (PC)
BT SYS: hci_receive_data, Resetting state machine and trying to resync
BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data, Bad UART baud rate or trashed data on
the uart
BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data, Try reducing uart speed or change IRQ
setting (PC)
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
BT SYS: hci_init, Reading buffer sizes in the module...
BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data, Discarding 1 bytes and waiting
forever...

I think this has something to do with flushing the serial port when
changing the port speed!
Has anybody a work around ? The error occurs really every time I start
the application.

Matthias