[bluetooth-dev] sdp ARM in kernel-2.4 mode : CRASHHHH...

This is what I get when I start sdp_server (after insmod bt.o) :

/ # sdp_server /etc/sdp.xml /proc/sdp_srv
sdp_database_read Someone is trying to read 256 bytes from sdp proc-file
sdp_database_readNo bytes available, going to sleep
Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000004
pgd = c05b0000
*pgd = c05c1811, *pmd = c05c1811, *pte = c002308b, *ppte = c002300a
etc, etc, etc...