Internet: bamiller@xxxxxxx.com
---------------------- Forwarded by Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM on 03/07/2001
11:33 AM ---------------------------

Lee Haw Ong <leehaw00@xxxxxxx.com on 03/06/2001 07:05:36 PM

Sent by:  owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com

To:   bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
cc:
Subject:  [bluetooth-dev] Java API

Hi there,

Has anybody come across any Bluetooth API for Java? 2
websites (www.zucotto.com, www.rococosoft.com) have it
or claimed to have it, but the Zucotto one is pretty
expansive at US$3995, and Rococo Software is "coming
soon"... without any pricing information.

I'm an Honours year Network Computing student trying
to do a research project in Bluetooth. My background
has been more computing than engineering, and more
software than hardware... anybody has any good advice
on the specific area I should focus in? :)

Thanks, tata.

=====
:-)
Ah Haw, Inc.