RE: [bluetooth-dev] sdp ARM in kernel-2.4 mode : CRASHHHH...

Have you updated to the very latest version of sdp.c?

There was a problem that the /proc/sdp_srv file was created when
the module was initialised, but the wait queue that it required
was not there till the stack was started. So if anyone tried to
read from the sdp_srv file before the stack was initiated, it
crashed. This was actually the case when btd starts the sdp_server.
This has been fixed in the changes I did yesterday.

//Peter