[bluetooth-dev] Axis Stack (linux) rfcomm to Ericsson Stack (windows)

Hello,
I'm having no luck getting a windows client using the Ericsson stack to connect
to the Axis stack on Linux.  I'm not using btd, I'm using a custom server
program which uses many of btd's functions, etc.  Anyway, it works fine with a
linux client using the Axis stack, but I can't figure out how to use the
Ericsson stack to create an rfcomm connection from windows to the Linux box.
Has anyone sucessfully done this?  If so, would someone mind sending me some
sample code for the Windows side of things?
Much appreciated,
Joel Smith