Re: [bluetooth-dev] Java API

Hi Brent,

I came across the JSR as well during my searches.
However at present there isn't any output from this
JSR yet. Maybe the draft API spec is only available to
the Expert Group members... but still, it's just a
spec.

I need some concrete tool/platform which I can build
things on top. :(

Right now it seems that either I pick IBM BlueDrekar,
Axis, or purchase the SDK from Ericsson/Comtec-Sigma,
which are all C/C++ stuff.

Thanks for the info anyway!

http://java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/jsr/jsr_082_bluetooth.html
> .