[bluetooth-dev] Queries

Hi!

I have just downloaded the 20010108 Axis Bluetooth stack. However, when I
try to install it on my RedHat 7.0, it gave me some errors as below:

/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:1:2: #error Modules should never use
kernel-headers system headers.

usr/include/linux/modversions.h:2:2: #error but headers from an appropriate
kernel-source

Can you please enlighten me on what to do?

Thanks

Soh Chai Yee
Research Scholar
http://www.sucaiyi.com