RE: [bluetooth-dev] cvs Makefile Rules.elinux

It is in the apps directory (as indicated by $(APPS) in
the main Makefile).

> 2 - What is that file for anyway ?

It sets up a lot of rules that make our internal build
system easier to maintain. Actually, I would assume that
building everything from CVS does not work unless you set
$APPS to point to the apps directory.

> David.

//Peter