Re: [bluetooth-dev] Could Readline be an option ?

Hi David,

david LIBAULT wrote:

> Do you see any problem if the use of the readline library is an option in btd
> ?
>
> I don't want to bother installing it on my (embedded) system, and I usually
> place a simple readline function beetween comments...
>
> I propose to commit it in the CVS and keep the stack using readline by
> default.

Good idea ! My target does not have the readline lib and I do not want
to install it because of flash space !
Using readline by default is ok, because in that way others will not
recognize the change !

Let's introduce CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USE_READLINE :-)

Matthias