Re: [bluetooth-dev] Error while compiling Axis Stack

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 09:30:38PM -0800, neo mercado wrote:
> I read from a previous post of someone having this
> error:
> /usr/include/linux/modversions.h:1:2: #error Modules
> should never use kernel-headers system headers,
> /usr/include/linux/modversions.h:2:2: #error but
> headers from an appropriate kernel-source
>
> Someone answered saying to point to the source headers
> in the /usr/src/linux/include/linux directory for the
> modversions.h file.  I've uncompressed the
> kernel-source RPM for RH7 and can't find it.  Does
> anyone know what RPM those headers are in?

The kernel-source RPM for RH7 should put the files in
/usr/src/linux/include/linux like you said.  But are you using the:
	make INCLUDEDIR=/usr/src/linux/include/linux
way to compile the kernel module?  This only works with the current cvs
version, or if you apply the patch I sent to the list.

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com