[bluetooth-dev] bt headers in dependencies ?

Hello,

I noticed when compiling the stack again and again that it would be nice
to have the header files of the bt stack in the dependencies of the
Makefile(s). If I change something in a header (let's say btdebug.h), I
always have to say 'make clean' before a 'make'. If the headers are in
the dependencies, rebuilding would be nothing but a 'make'.

As I am not a makefile expert, I would be glad if someone else could do
this :-)

Matthias