[bluetooth-dev] USB driver panics

Hi!

I'm having a strange problem with BT USB driver. With the first
BTBUGGYHARDWARE undefined the driver works fine with Axis stack unless I
unplug the BT module. It seems that bluetooth_read_bulk_callback -function
loops on and on (urb->status is not OK) because I keep getting "nonzero
read bulk status received" before kernel panic.

When I define the first BTBUGGYHARDWARE, I can unplug the device after
using it but cannot make a RFCOMM connection anymore. Query still works.
My configuration is kernel 2.2.18, usb-uhci and Ericsson P9A.

Any ideas?

--
Mikko Rahkonen <rahkomi@xxxxxxx.fi>