[bluetooth-dev] two app on the rfcomm

hello everyone..
   As we all know,we can run one application on the
rfcomm layer.But if I want run two different
application on the rfcomm layer simultaneously and the
two application must be independent,can we implement?
    And I have tried this case.I open "ttyBT0" in one
applicaton and "ttyBT1" in the other,but when we run
these two app in turn,the second one will shut down
the first one,how can I overcome this point and is
this train of thought right?if not,how can I implement
two different apps on rfcomm simultaneously?
who can help me out?thanks.