RE: [bluetooth-dev] Change in SDP launching in btd ?

I did. This kind of information can easily be found out by using
'cvs annotate btd.c' (to see who last changed each line in a file).

> Why ?

Because we do not need to send any parameters to sdp_server any
longer, and by calling execlp() I do not need to create a dummy
argv vector. Both execlp() and execvp() should use the same method
to find the actual executable (by using the shell), so if your
execlp() does not work I expect that it is the one that is doing
something wrong.

> The new method doesn't work on my system (it says file not found).
>
> Thank you,
>
> David.

//Peter