[bluetooth-dev] a few build issues

1. I'm thinking of moving the CONFIG_BLUETOOTH from bluetooth/Config.in
up to char/Config.in, and then sourceing bluetooth/Config.in only when
it is not "n". This will allow me to leave the char/Makefile untouched
when I remove/replace my link to the bluetooth CVS repository. Does
anybody see a problem with that approach?

2. Although we just recently added the -MD option to gcc for automatic
dependency generation, the kernel builds dependencies with the 'dep'
target. Does anyone know why the kernel uses 'dep' instead of -MD? Is it
to speed up kernel builds? And do we want to conform to that practice
instead of using -MD?

Thanks,
--gmcnutt