RE: [bluetooth-dev] [Bluetooth/PAN] Bluetooth Card

> Hi,
> I search cards for Bluetooth's connection between two Pcs on Linux.
> I use Axis stack and i search compliant cards.
> If my understanding is good i can't use PCMCIA card.
> Have you find solutions for use it ?
>
> 	Tanks for your help
>         	        Tony

not yet... but take a look on this article on digianswers site (or below) :
http://btsws.digianswer.com/btsws/articles/info0003.asp

===

Linux Driver Support - Help us to help you

By Antony C. Roberts, Digianswer
08/03/2001

Here at Digianswer, we would like to provide hardware support for our devices on Linux. As our hardware interface is strictly confidential, driver support will be on a binary-only basis. The source-code will, under no circumstances, be freely available.

The goal is to enable customers to run on open source stacks such as those sponsored by Axis and IBM (Blue Drekar).

I am currently personally undertaking this goal on a low-priority basis and am hereby requesting help. I am an experienced Windows and Solaris device driver developer but I think I can more effectively achieve my goal with help from experienced Linux PCMCIA driver developers, especially as the kind of time I can dedicate to this project is very limited.

For initial development purposes, the target platform is RedHat 7.0 and the target itself is a PCMCIA client driver.

I have already started on the development and have made a skeleton driver that currently does nothing more than attach.

I would like to start by appleaing for pointers to relevant resources, such as good documentation on the Linux PCMCIA initialization process and source code to similar drivers - the Digianswer PCMCIA devices use the Analog Devices ADSP 1801, so the ideal goal would be a driver for a device which also uses this DSP.

If you can help, please contact me at acr@xxxxxxx.com">news://news.digianswer.com

===

brgds
Mattias Ågren,