[bluetooth-dev] it's so big

I recently cross-compiled the stack for ARM and it churned out a
whopping 100K.
Granted, this is better than the 250K that it used to be before someone
kindly tuned down the HCI buffers, but it still comprises about 20% of
my total kernel size.

I don't think there's a lot of dead code at this point, but I bet
there's a lot of functionality I don't need on my platform. My idea is
to start wrapping unused features with preprocessor conditionals. I can
either start using things like

#ifdef CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_HCI_FOO

where FOO is some particular HCI command I don't care about, for
instance.

Or I can start using the blunt weapon like this on everything

#ifndef CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_AGGRESIVELY_SMALL

or something more businesslike and less amusing.

Opinions? Better ideas?

--gmcnutt