[bluetooth-dev] USB problems

Hi,

We are trying to run the btd-application over USB. We have managed to run
btd over RS232 using the Axis stack from January 8 running on Linux 2.2.17.
To be able to use USB we are now using the following setup instead:

Linux kernal:		2.4.2 including bluetooth USB,
Axis stack:  		Downloaded from sourceforge this morning (OpenBT
0.0.1)
Bluetooth hardware: Ericsson module version P3D

However, this setup causes the following problems:

When we run btd over /dev/ttyS0 (the serial port) we can read the address
but are not able to make inquiries. We have similar problems as addressed in
the email http://mhonarc.axis.se/bluetooth-dev/msg01449.html

When we run btd over /dev/ttyUB0 (USB) we do not get any response from the
Bluetooth device, instead we get cmd_timeout. We have checked that
Bluetooth-USB is alive by getting the response

local host kernal: hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2 assigned device
number 4
local host kernal: bluetooth.c: USB Bluetooth converter detected
local host kernal: bluetooth.c: Bluetooth converter now attached to ttyUB0

when the USB-cable is connected to the Bluetooth device.

Is there anyone who has run into similar problems and has a solution?

Thanks in advance.