RE: [bluetooth-dev] Missing header file?

[Cc:ed back to bluetooth-dev so no one else need
 to go looking for kcomp.h in 2.2.16]

Hmm, when I said it was in 2.2.16 I should maybe
have added that it was the one taken from RH7,
which I believe contains USB patches. According to
a mail I received from Stefan it was in the 2.2.18
patch. This probably means you either need a RH7
kernel, or 2.2.18 or later...

//Peter