[bluetooth-dev] No inbuffer with hci_hdl 256

Hi,

I got this message on my big endian system after trying to setup an
rfcomm connection:

BT SYS: ERROR :get_inbuffer, WARNING! No inbuffer with hci_hdl 256

This seems to be a problem with the big endian support. The hci_hdl
seems to be  swapped, that means normally the hci_hdl should be 1 and
not '1 << 8'. While looking at the code in hci.c, I did not find the
error. Does anybody else do ?

These are the kind of mistakes we love :-)

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \