Re: [bluetooth-dev] it's so big

Bjorn Wesen wrote:

> When the IP over L2CAP system works, you'd certainly want to hook the BT
> driver into the network stack to send up/down IP packets in skbufs though.

Is someone working on this? And will it involve implementing a network interface
over L2CAP? If the answer is yes and yes then I think that's great. And I'm with
Matt -- why not use skbufs all the way through the stack at that point?

However, if it requires building networking into the kernel then I have some
misgivings... but I haven't checked how much size networking adds yet.

--gmcnutt