Re: [bluetooth-dev] software for Bluetooth PCMCIA

Marcus Palm wrote:

> HI!
>
> I have a bluetooth pcmcia card from IBM / MOTOROLA and I'm looking for
> a driver so I can get it to work in Linux. If I understand correctly the
> axis stack doesen't support PCMCIA. I'm happy for every tip I can get...

Does this mean you'll try to write PCMCIA support in? That's great! You can
start by looking at bluetooth.c. That's where the module interfaces to the
lower level driver. In the case of the UART bluetooth works by implementing a
line discipline for the serial driver. I don't know what USB does, and I'm not
sure how to interface to PCMCIA. And I don't have hardware. But other than
that I'll help out however I can ;).

--gmcnutt