[bluetooth-dev] hci command timers

Some HCI commands use send_cmd_block() and some don't. Only those that
do start the command timer.

However, whenever we get a Command_Status event we always release the
command timer. And then, when we get a Command_Complete event, we
sometimes release the command timer.

Unless I'm missing something, this could be bad (not BAD, but bad). We
might prematurely wake up user processes (before their commands are
really done) and delete non-existing timers.

I'm thinking we should only delete timers when we get the
Command_Complete event. Am I missing something?

--gmcnutt