RE: [bluetooth-dev] hci command timers

We should release the timer when the host controller is ready to receive a new command from the host. In some cases this is when we receive a Command Complete and in some cases this is when we receive a Command Status. Though I agree that, we shouldn't always delete the timer when we receive a Command Status. I would be more correctly if we only deleted the timers for those command that have set the timers.

I don't have time to go through this in the code right now, so you more than welcome to do it :)

/Mats