RE: [bluetooth-dev] hci inquiry timer

As what I can see right now,

1. No it isn't...

Though this timer has to be deleted when we receive a Command Status, since we wont get a Command Complete for this command.

2. The problem with the inquiry is that we will block the user application until we have received a Inquiry complete command, and this might take up to 40 seconds. But I agree that there is no reason for letting the inquiry command go through if other HCI commands are pending.

/Mats