From: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com [mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Psilogic
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 8:36 PM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Axis/CSR

We want to quickly put together a Bluetooth prototype system using the Axis Developer Board and the CSR Bluecore01 Module. Is this possible and has it already been done. Does the Axis Bluecore stack have everything necessary to communicate with the Bluecore 01. I believe the Bluecore01 has the hardware stack up to HCI level but uses the BCSP protocol. Alternatively are there any other Bluetooth modules that you know about that will connect up directly to the Developer Board.

Secondly is there a document that tells me what the Axis Bluetooth stack can and can't do, and a bug list etc.

Many Thanks

Tony Pudner