Re: [bluetooth-dev] big vs little endian

Hi Matthias,
I grabbed a tar-ball off of developer.axis.com some time ago.  I'll get the
latest from CVS and test it out.  I assume you were running the axis stack on
both ends?  (On the PC and on the PowerPC?)  Are there defines to set the
endianness of a machine, or does it autodetect?  I'll let you know how it goes.
Thanks,
Joel