RE: [bluetooth-dev] how to "connect" to slaves?

If you use ppp over BT it's just a matter of setting up the IP routing
table on the master side to enable two slaves talking to each other
via the master.

Regarding multipoint we have successfully connected two clients
(+master) all the way up to ppp level using master slave switch
(using btdm in apps/bluetooth/experimental together with two ppp-option
files (/etc/ppp/options.ttyBTx) to set remoteIP / DNS ).

I'll check in the remaining code to handle automatic m/s switch
as server later on today.

brgds
Mattias