RE: [bluetooth-dev] Anonymous access to CVS

I should be. Look att https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=19666 for
instructions on how to access it.

> Does current version in CVS work with RedHat 7.0 (with kernel 2.4.2)?

Yes, I believe it should.
Look in the linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/Makefile, however, to se how
it should be called to get the correct include files for your kernel.

//Peter