Re: [bluetooth-dev] big vs little endian

Hi Joel,

Yes, I am runnign the Axis stack on both sides, because I have no other
possibility.
My system config is a PC (runnning SuSE Linux 7.1, kernel 2.4.0) and our
PowerPC (IBM405) custom board running Hardhat Linux (Kernel 2.4.0).

I still have some problem, but these can be caused by old firmware in my
Bluetooth hardware.

Joel Smith wrote:

> Hi Matthias,
> I grabbed a tar-ball off of developer.axis.com some time ago.  I'll get the
> latest from CVS and test it out.  I assume you were running the axis stack on
> both ends?  (On the PC and on the PowerPC?)  Are there defines to set the
> endianness of a machine, or does it autodetect?  I'll let you know how it goes.

You do not have to check any defines. Everything is 'autodetected'.
Please test user and kernel mode.
I am waiting for your experiences.

Matthias
\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \