[bluetooth-dev] from psg tech student

dear sir,
      we are implementing the bluetooth protocol
layers using your stack code. We got problems in
implementing in it,when we transfering the bluetooth
enabled packet from one standalone terminal to another
terminal.
        For the above is it necessary to configure PPP
both terminals. Please do reply for this. thank you