RE: [bluetooth-dev] CVS Problem: How to check out complete source ??

This only works if you have write access to the openbt project.

> This however, did not work for me.
>
> I also tried :
>
> cvs -d anonymous@xxxxxxx.net:/cvsroot/openbt co all

Try the following for anonymous access:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxx.net:/cvsroot/openbt login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxx.net:/cvsroot/openbt co all

> This also failed.
>
> Could someone please tell me what is the correct command to use ??
>
> Thanks very much,
> - Talei.

//Peter