re: [bluetooth-dev] tcgetattr Pb

hello denis...

how are you doing?  i got this error as well when i started...i found out that
it basically meant it was trying to access some type of memory address in some
range but it couldn't find it...well how did i solve it...

basically, it was because in my bios i didn't have my com1 (ttyS0) interface
enabled...it took a while to figure out but that is basically it...

talk to you later