[bluetooth-dev] RE: The file 'linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/bluetooth.c' has been modified.

This was a deliberate choice. The IPC needs to be performed independent
of whether the user wants proc-files or not, and since we use proc
fils for IPC, we always want those proc files. The configure option
is only used to turn off the information files.

//Peter