[bluetooth-dev] ttyBT: how to use virtual terminal ports?

how can i use axis stack to establish a connection between serial devices so i can use it for develop my own applications?

    I'm using last stack version available at Axis. I'd like to use the stack for emulating a serial port between 2 bt-enabled PCs. I use btd to open a rfcomm connection. I modified the source code to add a command to close ttyBT0 so other extern aplication such as minicom could open the v serial port /dev/ttyBT0. It's not possible to use dlci 0 to send data and this dlci seems the first that should be opened So, i use line 1 to with rf_conn to open the first connection between the devices and then I use line 0 so dlci 2 is asigned to line 0, which is attached to ttyBT0 (isn't it, cos I'm not sure at all)...

After this, I close ttyBT0  but i got no result!
Minicom shows debug messages from BTSYS..but there's no really data being transmitted over rfcomm link?
can anybody help?
how can i use axis stack to establish a connection between serial devices so i can use it for develop my own applications?

thanx!

David Moro Fernández
Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo
División de Servicios Móviles de Tercera Generación
SPAIN
e-mail: dmf@xxxxxxx.es
Tel.: +34 983 36 7850