Re: [bluetooth-dev] my branch

gordon,

your branch is missing the file
/apps/bluetooth/BluetoothPN/fltk/lib/libtoggletree.a

apart from that i still have problems getting the hciinquiry back to
operation using your latest branch.... i will let you know what i can
find out.

jb

Gordon McNutt wrote:

> I've started a new branch in CVS. I'm mainly using this branch to work
> on hci.c. The work I'm doing has the following goals:
>
> 1. Make hci smaller
> 2. Make hci's size configurable (i.e, let people choose not to compile
> in code to support HCI commands they don't care about on their platform)
>
> 3. Find & fix bugs
>
> The current branch has some radical changes to HCI, and I haven't had a
> chance to test it well. The HCI inquiry hang appears to be fixed, and
> general communication with the card appears to work.
>
> I've managed to reduce hci's compiled size (on an x86) from 20k to 17k.
> If you configure out HCI inquiry you will retrieve an additional 1k. Not
> much, eh? If people have suggestions for making it smaller let me know.
> I'll continue making the other HCI commands configurable in or out. The
> basic commands necessary to function will always remain in.
>
> If you want to check out my branch instead of the main one (and I
> encourage people to try it) then use the -r option and specify the
> branch BRANCH-gmcnutt_0. For example:
>
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxx.net:/cvsroot/openbt
> co -r BRANCH-gmcnutt_0 <modulename>
>
> Once you have checked out the branch into your working directory, if you
> do updates you will automatically pull in the latest changes on that
> branch. I ask other developers to please not commit on my branch unless
> they first run their changes by me. Likewise, from now on before I merge
> to the main branch I'll confer with other developers about my changes.
> That way I can stop breaking Peter's system ;).
>
> --gmcnutt
>
> -

Jan Beutel                                 j.beutel@xxxxxxx.org
Computer Engineering and Networks Laboratory, ETZ G63
ETH Zurich                              +41 1 632 70 32 Phone
Gloriastrasse 35                          +41 1 632 10 35 Fax
CH 8092 Zurich/Switzerland  http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/~beutel