[bluetooth-dev] wait for connection on line other than 2

Hi,

my bluetooth "server" application should wait for different kinds of
connections. Currently the btd/btdm
waits for connections on rfcomm server channel 2. I want to spawn a
different server application than pppd, when I got a connection on an
other rfcomm channel.

An example could be: 	connection on server channel 2 -> spawn pppd.
			connection on server channel 4 -> modem emulator
			connection on server channel ? -> start my special serial port
application

When I use bt_waitforconnection(line) or bt_waitfornewconnections() is
only got rfcomm channel 2 connects, do I ? I think yes. How can I do
that ? Can I makethe stack accepting connections on all channels and
later check for the channel number to decide, what app to start ?

Any ideas ?

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \