Re: [bluetooth-dev] my branch

> I discovered that I had my LAP bytes backward. I've checked in the fix on my branch.
> Can you please check and see if this helps your problem?

I'm using P3E/P9A. After a few, say four, connection/disconnection I get
Connect failed [Unknown layer - unknown reaseon ((-1))]. After that I keep
getting recource temporarily unavailable for inquiry & connect. The same
problem occurs also when using the 'official' branch. This one gives at
least correct information :-)

--
Mikko Rahkonen <rahkomi@xxxxxxx.fi>