[bluetooth-dev] Interfacing Printer

Hi,

To interface printer to BT stack, This is how it looks like I presume

On a host:
    Printer  application =>
                    Printer Driver =>
                            Communication stack( Bluetooth) =>
                                            Out to the network or air

On a printer:
    Comm Interface (Blue tooth or ethernet) =>
                           Comm stack (Bluetooth)    =>
                        Printer application (optional)       =>
                                printer engine.

Now my question is, how do I communicate between Printer device driver and BT stack?
I understand that data must enter printer via Rfcomm
please suggest.