[bluetooth-dev] accepting connection on rfcomm channel > 2

Hi,

how can I accept an RFCOMM connection on a server channel other than 2 ?
And how can I determine to which rfcomm channel a local line (ttyBTx) is
connected
after a bt_waitforconnection(line) or bt_waitfornewconnections() returns
?

I want to implement something like this:

Depending on the server channel where a connection is astablished, I
want to spawn
a different application. An example could be:

		connection on server channel 2 -> spawn pppd.
                connection on server channel 4 -> modem emulator
                connection on server channel 6 -> start my special
serial port application

Is there currently an ioctl to the stack to find out the rfcomm channel
? I did not find any !

Matthias
\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \