[bluetooth-dev] Java API

Hi everyone,

I am interested in Java GUI for axis linux bluetooth stack.
I've got a problem when I start to design Java GUI. Axis linux bluetooth stack uses lots of "printk" to add debug messages into /var/log/message.Under the condition of not ruining original axis bluetooth codes, the Java GUI will show the debug messages while each bluetooth layers running.

If I add another segment of code behind each printk command, the routine should be added behind each printk command again each time when the new axis bluetooth codes released. I think this way is bad but that's the only way I can think of. Could you suggest a better solution to get "printk kernel messages" to Java GUI or X-window console without adding code each time?

Best Regard and thanks
Mufasa
03/28/2001