[bluetooth-dev] Axis baud rate

Hi,

I use release 20010108 AXIS BT on a x86 under kernel 2.4. I need to send
data with a minimum baud rate of 24 kb/s but this cadence seems not to be
supported by AXIS stack.

If we follow the bluetooth specification :

First, bluetooth is expected to support up to 128 kb/s, it is not true with
Axis stack.

Second, bluetooth should be able to send  packet with a len up to 4096, it
is not true with Axis stack.

So when I try to send packet with a baud rate of 12 kb/s, there is
congestion during send process and receive process. I try to change value of
RFCOMM, L2CAP and HCI MTU but the max value available is 800.

For the send process, I identified one problem : one thread is created for
each send. On the same connection, a unique structure is used to send data
(bt_tx_buf in btcommon.h --> line 172), the problem is that this structure
is not thread-safe : at high baud rate, at the same time, 2 or more threads
worked on this structure, so concurency problems occured and send process
failed.

Can U help me ?

Thks

franck