[bluetooth-dev] re: some coding questions....

hello everyone...it has been along time since i have sent out a
message...anyways, i hope everyone is good

well here is my issue, i am looking at the bluetooth.c code, and i have two
questions to ask:
a. when we are wanting to pass data over the serial interface i noticed that we
do an open on that interface (ie /dev/ttyS0), and then, why would we require
additional tty's, that is what is the point of opening a /dev/ttyBTC (or
BT_CTRL_TTY) and a /dev/ttyBT0 (DEFAULT_BT_DEV)?

b. isn't it enough just to open the /dev/ttyS0 and pass the data along that
line and then the bluetooth module should do something with the data??? or are
all the above tty's linked somehow so that the bluetooth driver knows what to
do with the data it self (does that make any sense???)

thanks